Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Week Twenty-Two in the Life of Trey

Week Twenty-Two was a big week...Trey really fell in love with his feet and also broke his first tooth (the bottom left front tooth). It was also a big week for Mom and Dad as one of our oldest friends, Tara, got married and another, Ellen, turned the big 3-0 so we of course had to celebrate that as well.

Man these feet are amazing entertainment and they are attached to me which is great for Mom and Dad as I have a built in toy to occupy me.

Hanging with my Dad

The Tampa Girls at Ellen's Surprise 30th Birthday Party - we had a great time and welcomed Ellen, the baby of the group, to the 3-0 club.

Jimmy and I at Tara's wedding
The reception was at the Don Cesar on St. Pete Beach and it was a blast.

The new Mr. and Mrs. Gutman

The Pi Phi Girls - Jessica, Tara, Kiera and I

With Jessica and Joe - it was so nice to see them although I felt bad for them as Trey decided to break his first tooth that night and we were all sharing a two bedroom suite at one of the hotels on the beach. It is a good thing Trey is so cute so that they had to forgive him.

1 comment:

kafredrick said...

I love the picture of you and Jimmy at Tara's wedding!!! You both look great.