Thursday, March 19, 2009

Good Luck Charm Babies

Finley O turned one years old on St. Patricks Day - how fast time flies as this time last year Jimmy and I went from our childbirth class in the hospital to visit Finley on the day she was born. We celebrated Finley's first birthday on Sunday. It was a beautiful day with the sun shining and the breeze blowing - a perfect day for a party!

Check out my hat - it stayed on for about 10 seconds.

The birthday girl enjoying her cake - yummy!!

A circle of babies - Finley, Trey, Ali, Cohen, Jake and Brett

Happy St. Patricks Day - Trey got lots of kisses as always!

Not sure if you can tell but I am holding a goldfish cracker in my hand and I LOVE THEM!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG when I saw this pic of Trey with the green bib all I could think of was his Grandpa Jim!