Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy One Month Birthday Trey!

Every Mom I know has told me that time flies and I cannot believe how true that statement is as yesterday my little man turned one month old. It seems like just yesterday that I was holding him in the hospital for the first time. It is amazing how much he has grown and changed since that first day but he is still my adorable, good-natured little one.

What outfit would I wear on such an important day other than my gator onesie?

For my one month birthday Mom, Tammy and little Claire took me shopping at the Brandon mall and then we met up with Dad and Scott for dinner at the new Mexican restaurant. Mom is determined to turn me in to a shopper - good luck!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Happy 1 month Trey! I'm so glad you realize the new space-time continuum problem once you have adorable babies like Trey! It will at least force you into documenting every drool and smile! I took lots of sleeping pictures of Wyatt, too, especially because it didn't happen very often...you may make him a shopper, or might just decide that he will tell you what's fun to do! Love on him a little extra just for us!

Megan said...

Happy one month little Trey! Megan, you look amazing for just having a baby!!

Tamra said...

We had so much fun on Trey's 1 month birthday and are looking forward to celebrating many more birthdays to come! Oh, and we're excited we made the blog! Love you guys!