Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trey's School

I have been meaning to get photos up for awhile and since we just went to Trey's school Halloween party I finally have the pictures to post :o) Although it was a hard decision and I had thought we would go with a nanny for Trey when I went back to work, I just never found anyone that I was comfortable with. So after talking to alot of people and watching Trey and how much he likes being around other kids and watching the world around him, we decided school was the best decision.
The school Trey attends is right downtown and so I can be there in a minute by car if needed. Trey has three wonderful teachers, Ms. Tina, Ms. Dalia, and Ms. Erika. Ms. Tina is his primary teacher and Ms. Dalia is what I like to call the closer as she is the last teacher there at night. She and Trey get some quality one-on-one time as Trey is usually one of the last kids to be picked up as I leave at 5:30 but most parents leave at 5:00.

The outside of the school

The door to Trey's classroom. This is one of my favorite things as the door constantly changes but there is always a theme with each of the kids names on the door.

Here is the classroom play area.

Here is Trey's crib at school - yes that is a Gator mobile and I was super excited when I found an orange sheet :o)

Trey loves the bouncer at school and smiles whenever he is in it.
We need to get one for the house :o)

No comments: