Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Four Months Wesley!!

As is the case every morning, I walked into Wes' nursery on the morning of his four month birthday and was greeted with his huge smile. Every time I see that smile it lights up his face and melts my heart. We have truly been blessed with the happiest baby. He has started to giggle and it is the most wonderful noise. We spend our days playing together on the floor and trying hard to learn to roll over although we are not quite there yet. Wes' favorite time of day is till bath time. The minute we take him upstairs to get ready for his bath he instantly starts smiling and making his happy noises. Wes is a talker and talks to me all of the time. How quickly four months has gone by and before we know it we will have two little boys in the house rather than a little boy and a baby.



LOVE that smile!!

1 comment:

Dani Ball said...

I can't believe it! TWO BOYS!!! So adorable! I think of you guys often as you have left an impression on my heart. I hope this Christmas season is wonderful to you and your family. Dani Ball