Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Jungle Gardens

For her birthday, Aunt Wendy wanted to go to Jungle Gardens in Sarasota. We had not been there in probably twenty years and it was amazing how little it has changed. Trey had a great time and Wesley was once again just happy to be outside exploring the world.

All smiles as always

Anyone who knows me well knows that my biggest fear is of snakes so when Trey was chosen out of the audience at the reptile show to help bring out Lucy you can imagine my fear when Lucy turned out to be a huge snake. Trey however had no fear and was so proud of himself holding that snake up for everyone to see. I seriously thought that I would have a heart attack.

Posing with a baby alligator

Our future photographer

My favorite part of Jungle Gardens was always the birds and the bird show

No comments: