Thursday, August 21, 2008

Week Ten in the Life of Trey

I cannot believe that I am writing about Trey's tenth week already. With every passing day I am amazed at how Trey changes both physically and socially. Every day I think that there is no way that my little boy can get any cuter but each morning as I am greeted by his smile I am proved wrong again. Trey is talking and smiling all of the time and has started really paying attention to his toys.

Playing with his rattle - he loves to attempt to put it into his mouth.

Trey's second cousins Tommy and Bobbi and his great aunt Tina came to visit this past week. Trey had a great time with them and cannot wait for them to visit again.

In his pirate outfit

Future Gator in his orange and blue

We really like our bathtime now and I just had to take a picture of him all wrapped up in his towel as he just looked so precious.

A great picture of my sleeping baby

For our ten week birthday Mom and Trey got to hang out with Courtney and Finley while the Dads went fishing for the day. Here is a picture of Trey and Finley. Can you believe that Finley is three months older than Trey - he really is a big boy, huh?


Getting a kiss from Mommy

No comments: