Sunday, August 31, 2008

Week Twelve in the Life of Trey

I cannot believe that we are already on week 12....


This week Trey has slept at least 9 hours a night each night and I am loving that. He really loves his crib and manages to scoot himself all over the place (he has some major leg strength).


Helping Mom with the laundry. This week Trey has also started to get more independent and no longer requires Mom or Dad to hold him all of the time. He has really gotten content to just sit back and watch Mom and smile.

This Saturday was Trey's friend Claire's 1st birthday party. Unlike my nephew Dylan, Claire did not like her cake and wanted that sticky stuff off her hand immediately.

Saturday was also Trey's first Gator game - UF v. Hawaii. Trey got all dressed up for the game and watched Tim Tebow and the Gators cream Hawaii, 56-10. GO GATORS!!

Trey loves his orange ball.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's still such a beautiful butterball - I love that! I also love how every week you start with "I can't belive it's week X". As another mommy of a 9 month old - never seems to get better - but that shows just how great of a mommy you are. I wish I could slow it all down, but at least I have 8 million pictures of everything either of my kids ever did!! And probably as many sleeping pictures of Wyatt as you have of Trey! Give him a big hug for us!