Friday, October 31, 2008

Week Eighteen in the Life of Trey

This week Trey turned four months old. At our four month doctors visit official stats were:

Weight: 17 pounds, 13 ounces
Height: 26.5 inches

I lost the bet as I thought he was only about 16 pounds but Jimmy said 18 and he was pretty close. I just thought there was no way our four month old baby had doubled his birth weight. He definetely takes after his Dad :o)

We had to wear this outfit because it was only going to fit one time (like most of Treys outfits since he is already in 9 month clothes).

I had better watch my pots as Trey is already interested in them. Trey loves to just sit in the kitchen and watch me cook and clean (hopefully he will love helping me when he gets older also)

Trey loves his jogging stroller - now that the weather is getting nice we go walking whenever we can. For anyone in the market for a jogging stroller I highly recommend the Bob, I love mine!!

Well Trey is not to happy in this picture as Mom kept him out to late. Jimmy went golfing for the weekend with a friend in Fort Myers so Mom and Trey were on their own. We went to visit Cara and Wade and see their new place in Sarasota - it was awesome to see them and we are so glad that they live closer now!

Since Nana and Papa Steve were leaving for GUatemala in a week we went to pay them a visit - as you can see Trey was loving Nana and Papa Steve's guest bed and was passed out. I am in love with this picture!!









No comments: