Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Week Sixteen in the Life of Trey

This was my first week back at work and Trey's first week of school. To make it more complicated, Jimmy was gone most of the week at a conference for work so Trey and I had to get through the week on our own. Mom shed quite a few tears but she made it through the week. Trey took a little while to adjust to school but by the end of the week he was having a great time and flirting with all of the girls in his class.

Trey's First Day of School

I was just so cute in these pajamas that Mom had to take a picture of me

On Saturday, Trey and I went to Bradenton for Tara's shower. Tara and Dave are getting married in November and I am honored to be one of her bridesmaids. All of the ladies at the shower of course fell instantly in love with Mr. Trey.

These overalls are just too cute!!

This week marked Trey's first time in his high chair - he loves it as it lets him look around the room and watch Mom cook dinner.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

The Little Monkey photo is the cutest thing EVER!! :-)

Tara said...

I can't believe he's sitting in his high chair already!! I hope he likes it :) It was so great to see you guys...Trey is SUCh a LOVE!!