Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Week Fifteen in the Life of Trey

For some reason it seems that I am spending more time hanging with my little man and less time taking pictures. This week was my last week at home with my little man and so I savored every minute of it.

Trey threw Megan O a surprise 30th birthday party.
Here is the birthday girl with Ellen, Elise and Marilyn.
This week was a week for parties and Trey hosted a party for the Florida vs. Tennessee game. Look at the proud dads with Trey and Finley.

Miss Claire with her Mom Tammy and Amanda - I cannot believe how big she is getting and that Trey will be that big before I know it.

Jeff, Ellen and Megan C - we forgave Jeff for wearing that other schools shirt

Miss Finley expressing her Gator spirit :o)

Look at the proud Mom's and look at how big Mr. Trey is. Finley is six months old and Trey outweighs her by at least a pound. Taylor is a month younger than Trey but she is gaining on him.
Check out that shirt - Hold on Gators....Treybow is coming!!

In preparation for my going back to work, we went in to the office on Sunday to get things ready. Here is Trey in Mom's office chair.


No comments: