Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's a......

Boy!!!


Mom and Dad could not be more thrilled!! James Edward Ellis, III (Trey) will be making us a family of three in just a few short months. I have been so blessed to have had an easy pregnancy up to this point and I am loving every minute of it. Trey kicks me on a regular basis and lets me know that he is a happy boy having fun. He especially likes it when I eat grapes. We have ordered his nursery furniture and cannot wait to get the room painted and ready for his arrival.

3 comments:

Tamra said...

That is a really good ultrasound picture. I can already tell that Trey is going to be a cute kid! Are you guys doing a 4D?

Jenna said...

Congratulations, Megan and Jimmy!! We are so excited for you- and we really ought to try to get together soon! You need to meet the newest member of the Martin family!

Ellen said...

The 4D pictures were SO AMAZING! We can already see that Mr Trey is as handsome as his dad :-) The nursery looks fantastic and is just ready and waiting for its little inhabitant... in just 10 short weeks or so!