Sunday, February 17, 2008

Megan's 30th Birthday in NYC

Although I officially turned 30 on July 12, we celebrated the big 3-0 in NYC the weekend of October 12 (the fall weather in NYC is so much better than the summer). I was so lucky that great friends got to make the trip with me - Ellen and Jeff, Jessica and Joe, Eric and Allison and Megan C. Also friends living in NYC were able to join us for the weekend - Tara and Dave, Gina and Jen and Chris. The first night we met up with Tara and Dave and went on a night sail on the Hudson River and saw the lights of NYC. It was pretty cold on the water but we all had a great time.

In a limo to the docks for our night sail

Jimmy and I with Tara and Dave


We spent the next day sightseeing and shopping. That night we had dinner at Del Fresco's (Excellent!!) and then went out on the town. I was so excited to be able to see a friend from law school, Gina. We all had a great time partying the night away (no alcohol for me of course) but Allison did her first shot in my honor.


Me and Gina

Allison's First Shot


On Sunday we got up and met Chris and Jen for brunch and walked around the city some more. Most of the group had to leave that afternoon but Jimmy and I spent the evening with Jess and Joe and we went to see Mama Mia on Broadway and then went to Serendipty for dessert (frozen hot chocolate is an amazing thing).



What a great 30th Birthday!!

No comments: