Sunday, June 15, 2008

Day Eight in the Life of Trey - June 15, 2008

Today is Trey's one week birthday and Jimmy's first father's day. How cool that I could wake up this morning to my beatiful baby boy and get to wish my husband a happy father's day!



Trey's first Tummy Time

Trey's Aunt Wendy came to visit him again today - he stayed awake for almost her entire visit

Of course after Aunt Wendy's visit we passed out. This is perhaps my favorite time of the day is Trey and I's nap time - he looks so peaceful


Nana and Papa Steve came up for dinner and here is a picture of the Dad's on Father's Day









4 comments:

Jen Davis said...

Congrats to your family. Trey is such a handsome boy. Enjoy these moments. They grow so fast!

Unknown said...

I think he looks like BIG Jim!! :)

he is such a handsome little man, can't wait to meet him soon! We miss you guys!

Herb and Missy

Anonymous said...

He's awesome! Can't wait to meet him! Give him lots of hugs and kisses from us!

Rory said...

Hey guys, how awesome to see my nephew!! Man, I wish I was there to hold him. Pretty cool to finally get on the blog!