Sunday, June 15, 2008

Day One in the Life of Trey - June 8, 2008

Jimmy already posted some of the very first pictures of Trey and the vital stats. Trey's arrival was an emotional time for all of us as labor lasted a total of 52 hours and Trey ended up having to be born by emergency c-section because of his heart rate dropping and my failure to progress any further in labor (which was due to the fact that Trey was too large for his Mom it seems). As most everyone knows I had really wanted a natural birth but in the end all that mattered was healthy baby and healthy Mom and that was the end result. So after many hours and many ups and downs, Trey arrived on June 8, 2008 at 3:30 p.m.

Getting my vitals checked - I also had my first bath, etc. but those pictures are on my grandparent's cameras

Mom and Dad's Little Sweet Pea -
I scratched my face all up because my nails are so long.

Me and My Dad

No comments: