Sunday, June 15, 2008

Day Six in the Life of Trey - June 13, 2008

Today was a busy day for Trey as today was his first doctors visit and therefore his first trip out of the house.

My first swing ride - I loved every minute of it (as proven by the fact that I slept the whole time)
Thank you to Tammy and Scott for giving it to me

Look at that face - How are Mom and Dad ever going to say no to me?

Getting ready for my doctors visit

At the doctors - as you can see I did not like that. In fact I loved it so much that I peed all over the nurse who was checking my stats. Good thing she had a good sense of humor and was able to laugh about it.
Weight - 8 pounds, 11 ounces (75th percentile)
Height - 21.5 inches (95th percentile)


Sleeping with Daddy - I was wiped out after my doctors visit



Wearing my Daddy's First Mate Outfit

Hanging with Mom (Dad was playing with the black and white settings on the camera)

The Family



1 comment:

kafredrick said...

So glad you all had a chance to get pictures up I know how busy you have been - I have been checking religiously trying to see my sweet nephew.
I love all of them! But especially the swing picture and Megan the black and white is great.
Love to you three