Sunday, June 15, 2008

Day Five in the Life of Trey - June 12, 2008

Today was my first full day at home and how nice that was. Mom and Dad have determined that they are very lucky parents as I am a very content baby. The only time that I cry is when I am hungry or when I am getting my diaper changed. I am a very strong little boy and I have been able to hold my head up for a few seconds since birth. My legs are very strong and if I do not want you to move them you are going to have a hard time moving them. I get the hiccups all the time and I have a very loud, but very cute, sneeze.

After my first sponge bath - I was not a big fan of that

I have a huge yawn but it is so cute!!

I love my boppy lounger!
It is super comfortable and it allows me to look around and check things out.

Chris, Courtney and Finley came to visit me.
Daddy is already trying to arrange my marriage to Finley.

No comments: